Candle Safety Tips

Candle Care Instructions for Burning (wicked candles):

Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. 

Keep wax free of any foreign derbis.

Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time. 

Keep away from drafts and any items that may catch fire. 

Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains

Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface. Never on wood or soft material surface.

Safety Tips:

Never allow candle to burn unattended.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Allow candle to cool properly before handling.

Do not burn around flammable materials

Never burn wax to the bottom as glass can shatter.


Wickless Candles Care 

To prevent fire or injury:

Remove lid before use.

Use only with UL listed electric candle warmers approved for candles. Read and follow all instructions provided with your candle warmer before use.

Do NOT leave Melter unattended while In use.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Do NOT add water, Do NOT melt on stove or in non-approved appliances.

Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.

Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.

Safety Tips:

Remove lid and place wickless candle on warmer .

Turn off warmer once the room is filled with fragrance.

Do NOT leave warmer on for more than 4 hour increments.

Wait until the container has fully cooled before touching.

Candle can be re-used until there is no fragrance left.

You can discard COOLED candle or remove wax and reuse the container. NEVER touch candle until completely cooled.

DO NOT eat wax.